"It is my goal to inspire children and adults of all ages to follow their dream and achieve success in their lives!"
Author T.A. Northburg
As a child, T.A. Northburg loved to act out adventures with his friends. In the park he played the roles of a British spy, a hero in a galaxy far away, or a brave Knight of the round table. Many years later, when reading his children the bedtime stories he loved as a kid, his wondrous imagination was sparked to create an adventure that brought all of those themes together. Today, T.A. Northburg lives at the base of the Rocky Mountains in colorful Colorado with his wife and three children. He writes from the imagination he had as a child and enjoys the opportunity to share it with others. It is his goal to inspire people of all ages to use their imagination to reach their dreams.
Contact The Author
Questions & Comments Welcome
If you would like to contact me or ask a question simply fill out the form below. Make sure you have a clear reason for contact so I don't put you in my spam file. I will do my best to promptly reply to your question or comment. Thank you.
Tidbits About T.A. Northburg
- First job in 1996, Was a Water Safety Aid helping teach children how to swim.
- Was a Lifeguard and Water Safety Instructor for 5 years.
- Taught an 83 year old woman how to swim. (She was afraid of the water.)
- Worked at TCBY serving soft serve yogurt. (Ate a lot of mistakes!)
- Was a DJ for a year.
- Delivered milk door to door for one day. (It was a sour job!)
- Lived in Chester, England for a year.
- Drove a red 1998 Mini Cooper Sport with white racing stripes, 13" sport wheels and a Union Jack decal on the roof.
- Loves Mountain Dew.
- Is addicted to Football (Soccer)
- Favorite team is Manchester United
- Saw David Beckham play at Old Trafford in 1998 against Charlton Athletic. (Way before most Americans knew who he was.)
- Sometimes craves fish, chips, mild curry sauce, and a pint of Strongbow.
- Favorite band is U2.
- Worked at Saturn and is married to an alien.
- Wore Lederhosen as a child.
- Took six years of German, and forgot almost as much as he learned.
- Worked at WalMart.
- Worked three jobs during his first semester in college.
- In high school, drove his step dad's light yellow Pontiac Grand LeMans station wagon, and called it the BananaMobile.